Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. It's available on the web and also on Android and iOS.
{#vote.total#}
I flipped to a random page that talked about fell uh tee oh or something
Search for a friend's name in clips!
I flipped to a random page that talked about fell uh tee oh or something
Start Clip End
<<< << < 3592.84 > >> >>> <<< << < 3594.76 > >> >>>
keeps the servers running:
#shouting
#excuseme
#gasps
#grunting

2.7 secs
Trainspotting (1996)
Eh What are you talking about? A lot of crap that fell out of your anus
2.2 secs
Bob's Burgers (2011) S08E04 Sit Me Baby One More Time
Uh-oh. I-I don't know what you're talking about!
2.7 secs
Trainspotting (1996)
Eh What are you talking about? A lot if cap that fell out of your anus
2.2 secs
Bob's Burgers (2011) S08E04 Sit Me Baby One More Time
Uh-oh. I-I don't know what you're talking about!
2.2 secs
Bob's Burgers (2011) S08E04 Sit Me Baby One More Time
Uh-oh. I-I don't know what you're talking about!
2.2 secs
Elf (2003)
Please stop talking about to me, please! Uh-oh!
2.3 secs
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)
When you flip to page 5 and there's still no LDL question
2.2 secs
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004) Family
yes i am from gearlton george mallard, but if you talk about mariah's bonk the buck stops with you getting fired. oh so now you've flipped my system a...
2.7 secs
Madagascar (2005)
george i told ya not to have a crowd of random people who flip and say "we all tumble" and fall with divided arms! boing good riddance faye you orrk...
4.1 secs
Gattaca (1997)
well toni heppard and i were on a train at night and these girls had finished talking to this random guy and he says "well that balloon was taped to...
2.7 secs
Home Alone (1990)
well georgette now you've lost that right to talk about my kids or grandkids or laxatives nope, sorry! and if you continue talking to me about silly t...
2.6 secs
Scrubs (2001) - S01E01
Or his doctors or just anything anger for that matter that he had said or done What we're going to do is we're going to talk about something very seri...
4.6 secs
Office Space
Uh, You're Going To Have To Talk To Payroll About That.
1.7 secs
Toy Story (1995)
"Oh, come, Pandora!" he said. "Don't think about it. I don't want you to be unhappy." But Pandora could not forget the strange box. Every day she thou...
2.4 secs
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991)
alissa do you need--- no! i don't you've lost that right to talk about my kids or grandkids and if you continue talking to me about beryl bonk you'll ...
3.5 secs
Bee Movie (2007)
i mean all these randoms. at least get only a few to fill in for people at kira. yes i agree. that way there won't be much confusion.
2.3 secs
American Dad! (2005) - S11E06
A random girl did. Wrong house. Go to the house with the girl that said I don't like you stupid head Snot. You're not our son.
3.3 secs
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
oh really georgette you need to quit your system can i suggest-- no no nope this business needs to stop ash mate it needs to nope sorry! and if you ta...
1.6 secs
Rudy (1993)
we've had new randoms at activ recently. like that tamra rojohn or røjohn or rojœhn or whatever her name is, then we've had i think it's jamie or jan...
3.1 secs
Bob's Burgers (2011) - S01E07
georgette can't you even throw in the towel?--- nope, sorry! yes i will admit that the towel is in i am from gearlton but if you talk to me about som...
2.1 secs
Mary Poppins (1964)
What on earth are you talking about, children? Supercali--- Super--- Or whenever entitled thing is! It is something to say when you don't know what to...
3 secs
Dr Strangelove
and i ripped a napkin on the floor but my excuse was it anyway so i went home but came back the next day and all gold, stacks i know they're wantin...
2.7 secs
Mean Girls (2004)
I spent 80 % of my time talking about Ramones and the other 20% waiting for someone to bring something up so I can talk about Ramones
2.8 secs
The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
Shit About You And Your Cousin Or Something Like That.
1.4 secs
30 Rock (2006) - S06E03 Idiots Are People Three!
Uh, I don't know what you're talking about.
2.5 secs
Balls of Fury (2007)
only if it's something sensible ok? nope sorry! no no no! after what you did to me in front of your mom you've lost that right to talk about my kids ...
1.4 secs
Seinfeld (1993) - S08E14 The Van Buren Boys
it's weird how some movies can pertain to a particular thing about something or someone or an event that happened isn't it, you just don't know do y...