Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. It's available on the web and also on Android and iOS.
{#vote.total#}
I Pray about My Fear ALL THE TIME!!!
Embed this clip in your website?
I Pray about My Fear ALL THE TIME!!!
Start Clip End
<<< << < 2816.56 > >> >>> <<< << < 2818.66 > >> >>>
keeps the servers running:
#crying
#sigh
#rude
#happy

2.7 secs
Mean Girls (2004)
I spent about 80% of my time talking about my dissertation And the other 20% of the time, I was praying for someone else to bring it up
1.6 secs
Mean Girls (2004)
I spent 80% of my time talking about Keto, and the other 20% of the time, I was praying for someone to bring it up so I could talk about Keto.
1.6 secs
Mean Girls (2004)
I spent 80% of my time talking about Keto, and the other 20% of the time, I was praying for someone to bring it up so I could talk about Keto.
1.6 secs
My Little Pony: The Movie (2017)
That was the first time I saw real fear on Ray's face.
1.3 secs
Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964)
pray god is glorified by you praying your name is glorious pray tell i forgive our sins pray pray jesus has risen again
3.3 secs
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake (2010) - S04E15 Sons Of Mars
All about the bass
3.3 secs
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake (2010) - S04E15 Sons Of Mars
All about the bass
2.1 secs
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake (2010) - S07E06
Remember how I said my fear of vampires was based on ignorance?
2 secs
Fear (1996)
Dad, I don't know what you're talking about.
2.6 secs
Family Guy (1999) - S14E11
Oh, My God, Please, Yes! That's All I Want All The Time!
4 secs
4 Non Blondes - What's Up
I TRY ALL THE TIME
3.8 secs
Happy Feet 2 (2001)
That was the first time I saw real fear on Ray's face.
2.5 secs
The Wizard of Oz
All in good time my pretty...
2.5 secs
Old School (2003)
"I bribe people all the time, but I changed my mind. It's a free country."
2.5 secs
Balls of Fury (2007)
when was the time i starred in the movie eat pray love? when you knew the tax called you a "lie tax carbon."
2.8 secs
Steel Magnolias (1989)
Yes Annelle, I pray
2.4 secs
Smurfs: The Lost Village (2017)
Fear not, my intrepid Team Smurf.
3 secs
The Wedding Date (2005)
I've been spilling my guts all weekend and I don't know anything about you.
2.8 secs
Steel Magnolias (1989)
Yes Anelle, I pray
3 secs
The Naked Gun 2½: The Smell of Fear (1991)
All I know is never bet on the black guy
3 secs
The Naked Gun 2½: The Smell of Fear (1991)
all i know is never bet on the white guy
3 secs
The Naked Gun 2½: The Smell of Fear (1991)
All I know is never bet on the white guy
2.2 secs
10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
yes now the posters are all my business! yes they are!
3.3 secs
The Sandlot (1993)
I knew it...all the time
3.3 secs
The Sandlot (1993)
I knew it... All the time...
3.3 secs
The Sandlot (1993)
I knew it... All the time...
3.3 secs
The Sandlot (1993)
❤️ I knew it all the time